Join us live in Chicago, Illinois, USA, and reserve a room at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel.
The health and safety of our community are AOCS’ highest priorities. Learn about the health and safety measures we will be implementing at the Sustainable Protein Forum. Review health and safety guidelines to ensure a safe visit to Chicago and minimize disruptions to your meeting experience. Read the Safety Plan.
Stay at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
Support AOCS by booking your room at the official Sustainable Protein Forum hotel — Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel in Chicago, Illinois, USA. In addition to the benefits available to you, when you book at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel, you are supporting AOCS’s ability to keep attendees’ costs down in future years.
- Rate guarantee: AOCS has negotiated a lower rate for our attendees at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel. Know that you have received a rate lower than what would be paid if you booked on your own
- No additional fees: Escape from booking, change, and cancellation fees (as long as you do so within 2 days prior to arrival).
- Networking: Stay at the headquarter hotel with other AOCS attendees! Make it easy to network with new and familiar faces all day.
- Customer service: AOCS staff is available prior to, during, and after the forum to answer all your housing questions. Know that you will be taken care of at all points throughout your forum experience!
Hotel reservations for the forum are open now. Be sure to book early for the best selection and price!
About the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel in Chicago, USA
Located conveniently in downtown Chicago, the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel offers a 4-star hospitality experience with must-have amenities and superior customer service.
The NiX Restaurant and its Chicago-style pizza, afternoon tea at the Library Tea Room, and close proximity to several Chicago landmarks are some of the many attractive features you’ll have access to while staying at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel. Enjoy these highlights and more after a day of engaging sustainable protein discussions to recharge and prepare for the next day.
All Millennium hotels are committed to providing a safe and clean experience for all guests. Learn more.
AOCS attendees enjoy the following terms during their stay:
- $179/night +tax for single/double occupancy.
- Rooms are subject to applicable state, local, and any occupancy taxes in effect at the time of the forum. These taxes are currently 17.4%. Guests can also opt-in to pay $35/night for parking. No other fees apply to rooms booked by our group.
- Rooms should be booked as soon as possible, but no later than September 9, 2022.
All rooms offer:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 40-inch flat screen HDTV
- Iron and ironing board
- Granite bathroom
- Electronic door lock
- Complimentary coffee and tea
Hotel Services and Facilities
Take advantage of these hotel services and facilities to keep your focus on the forum:
- ADA-accessible rooms are available upon request at the time of booking
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Seasonal coupons for city activities
- Complimentary access to the 24-hour fitness center
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitors
The Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel in Chicago is the only hotel affiliated with the 2022 Sustainable Protein Forum, and reservations should be made directly with the hotel. No third-party housing company, travel agent or booking website is authorized to place hotel reservations on behalf of AOCS. Reservations made through any third-party cannot be guaranteed by AOCS and may result in a loss of deposit, additional charges, incorrect placement, or inflated room rates for forum participants. Please book directly with the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel to avoid confusion, additional charges, and unsatisfactory service.
Housing poachers will reach out to AOCS volunteer leaders and sponsors regarding booking hotel rooms at the 2022 Sustainable Protein Forum, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are not working with any outside companies for housing.
Please ignore calls and emails from the companies below as they do not represent AOCS or the 2022 Sustainable Protein Forum:
- Bethesda List Center
- Convention Housing Authority
- Conventioneers LLC
- Corporate Booking Services (CBS International)
- Diamond Housing Associates
- Docu - Contacts
- Event Travel Planners
- Exhibitors Housing Management
- Exhibitors Housing Services
- Expo Housing Services
- Filmscape Productions (zubli@filmscapepro)
- Global Expo Travel (GET)
- Global Housing Services Corporation (GHS)
- Global Travel Partners
- National Travel Associates (NTA)
- Pro Housing Corp (email@example.com)
- Travel Partner International Inc.
- World Wide Exhibitions – WWE Corp
If you have questions about booking your hotel room, please contact Ellen Snipes, AOCS Director of Meetings and Exhibits, at firstname.lastname@example.org.