Support emerging talent in the sustainable protein space.
Access the online meeting platform
Log in, browse presentations, and view ePosters. Download the Attendee Guide (.pdf) for tips on navigating the site.
The Student ePoster Pitch Competition is designed to give student researchers an opportunity to highlight their achievements, demonstrate their ability in scientific presentations, and receive important feedback and mentoring from industry leaders.
Seven finalists were selected to give 5-minute oral presentations which are now available on demand as a highlight of the meeting program.
- Kerry A. Campbell, Roquette Americas, Inc., USA
- Elaine S. Krul, PhD, EKSci, LLC, USA
- Chris Marinangeli, PhD, Director, Protein Industries Canada, Canada
- Mahfuzur Rahman, PhD, The Kraft Heinz Company, USA
James House, PhD, University of Manitoba, Canada
Support emerging talent in the sustainable protein space
- Muhammad Zubair, PhD Candidate, University of Alberta, Canada
- Jannatul Ferdous, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Simone Alpiger, PhD Fellow, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Neeraj Ghanghas, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Peineng Zhu, PhD Candidate, University of Alberta, Canada
- Yuran Zhang, Masters Student, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Jessica Hallstrom, Graduate Student Researcher, University of California, Davis, USA
|Jessica Hallstrom, PhD Candidate, University of California, Davis, USA
Impact of Almond Roasting and Particle Size on Proteins Extracted Using Aqueous- and Enzyme-Assisted Methods for Almond Milk Production
|Yuran Zhang, Masters Student, University of British Columbia, Canada
Identifying the Core Regions of Legume Seed Storage Protein Amyloid Fibrils
|Muhammad Zubair, PhD Candidate, University of Alberta, Canada
Keratin Derived Sustainable and Green Bio-Adsorbents for Heavy Metal Ions Remediation from Polluted Water
First place winner receives:
US $300 cash prize
2023 AOCS student membership
Recognition in the AOCS Newsletter
Second place winner receives:
US $200 cash prize
Third place winner receives:
US $100 cash prize
All finalists will receive a recognition certificate.
If you have questions about the Student ePoster Pitch Competition, please contact Lauren Rohde at +1 217-693-4831 or firstname.lastname@example.org.