Join Us in Chicago, Illinois, USA, or Online for the 2022 Sustainable Protein Forum
We look forward to seeing you at the fourth annual Sustainable Protein Forum! Join us at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel in Chicago, USA, or online, to discover the latest breakthroughs in sustainable protein science and technology. As an attendee, you will gain insights from thought leaders in nutrition, edible applications, processing, and manufacturing of alternative protein-based foods.
To be the first to know when registration opens, sign up for email updates below.
The Sustainable Protein Forum uncovers the latest research and development on sustainable proteins and brings together leaders from all components of the food system — from production and processing to distribution and consumption. As an attendee, you will be able to:
- Join a global community at the forefront of alternative protein research and development.
- Learn from leaders in industry, government, and academia who are propelling groundbreaking innovation in the product design, cellular technologies, and economics of sustainable protein.
- Unlock the solutions to challenges in sustainable protein research and development from industry thought leaders.
Explore Technical Sessions
The 2022 Sustainable Protein Forum Technical Sessions provide an immersive look into the latest alternative protein research and innovations. Whether you attend live or online, you will have access to the following interactive technical sessions:
- Food Proteins, Sustainability, and the Circular Economy
- Structure Function Relationships of Food Proteins
- Emerging Perspectives for Product Design
- Fermentation and Cellular Technologies: Promises and Challenges
Full program details will be released soon.